ТОО «KRAFT ENGINEERING»
Design, construction of radio communication facilities, electric power and heat power engineering.
We work on «a turnkey basis» - from design and approval to delivery of the compleated project
Since 2013, the company has been implementing telecommunication projects
The company's staff includes specialists trained by equipment manufacturers and have unique experience in conducting a comprehensive survey of networks and radio communication systems and developing automated dispatch systems for monitoring mobile objects using radio communication of various standards.
ТОО «KRAFT ENGINEERING» – founded in 2005
The main sphere of our activity is:
Project activity, I category:
- Urban planning (development of planning documentation, schemes for the development of transport infrastructure, heat supply schemes, water supply, sewerage, telecommunications and communications schemes)
- Architectural design (general plans of objects, engineering preparation of the territory, improvement and organization of relief, buildings, structures and communications for industrial purposes, housing and civil)
- Constructional design (design of foundations, metal and wooden structures)
- Technological design (development of the technological part of the projects such as buildings and structures for housing and civil purposes)
- Design of the departmental digital radio communication system (DMR, TETRA, eLTE, etc.)
Constructional and installation works , II category:
- Implementation of the automated data collections and processing systems ASKUTE and ASKUE
- Organization of a data transmission system in the electric power industry
- Construction of departmental digital radio communication systems (DMR, TETRA, etc.), wired and wireless data transmission networks (FOCL, Wi-Fi, LTE, etc.)
- Development and implementation of dispatching systems for monitoring mobile and stationary objects, as well as systems for collecting and processing telemetric information
- Development of navigation systems for various purposes and production of digital maps of the area of any scale
Our company specializes in the implementation of lighting masts and lighting poles of all types :
- lighting masts with a mobile crown ;
- lighting masts with a service platform ;
- lighting masts with a stationary crown;
- supports for cellular and radio communications;
- lighting supports;
- power supports;
- folding lighting supports;
- tubular lighting supports;
- tubular power lighting supports;
- outdoor lighting supports;
- FB foundation blocks for various types of lighting poles;
- luminaire brackets for various types of lighting poles.
In the field of energy efficiency
Our company specializes in implementing integrated engineering solutions in security, warning, automation, monitoring and energy efficiency.
The main area of development is intellectual, software and hardware developments to implement the national projects aimed at strengthening security, increasing energy efficiency and informatization.
To date, our company has implemented several projects to install lighting devices that are used in the industrial sector, in budgetary areas, for lighting city streets, and in housing and communal services.
Using LED luminaires can reduce energy consumption by more than 80%, while increasing the illumination level.
Types of lamps which were used:
- street lamps (mast);
- street lamps (console);
- lamps for mining equipment;
- workshop lamps;
- office lamps;
- lamps for housing and communal services.
Kraft Engineering is a dynamically developing company based on a high-quality, professional and responsible approach to the provision of services in the field of engineering, construction and operation of lines, networks and communications.
Implementation of gas consumption metering and control systems
Our company is the only representative of the Chinese company “China-Goldcard”, which is engaged in producing and supplying industrial gas meters. These meters transmit information via the NB-IoT system to any specified place.
Control and accounting systems, such as the USmart System, have been elaborated and are ready for implementation, which remotely collects, checks and manages data from gas meters, monitoring and statistical analysis. This system is integrated into the existing accounting system.
The system allows controlling equipment from any producer, operating according to DTU, RTU standards (hubs, collection devices, smart meters, etc.), to solve manufacturing tasks (accounting of inspections and rounds, reconciliation of meter readings, accounting of orders, etc.) There we have a mobile application, the ENESYS, which can be downloaded to a tablet or mobile phone.
We offer our services in the field of construction of fiber-optic communication lines:
- design and development of estimate documentation for external and internal cable networks;
- pre-project inspection on-site of the facility;
- development of design-estimated documentation;
- development of fiber-optic backbones for local, corporate and public networks;
- development of optical networks and taking into account the requirements of the Customer;
- construction and installation works;
- laying of fiber-optic cable inside the building;
- laying of the fiber-optic cable by air;
- laying of fiber-optic cable through the sewerage;
- construction of a telephone sewage system;
- fiber-optic cable welding and cutting;
- drilling and penetrate walls;
- installation of cross-panels, organizers, network equipment in the cabinet;
- installation of cross-panels, network equipment on the wall;
- assembly and installation of the floor cabinet;
- assembly and installation of a wall cabinet;
- installation of switching and distribution equipment;
- installation of cross-over cabinets on all types of cables with any fibers;
- laying of cable routes.
We provide a wide range of services in the construction of radio communication facilities, electric power and heat power engineering, telecommunication networks of varying complexity from project documentation development to the commissioning of a project on a turnkey basis.
Текущий проект: Автоматизированная информационная система “Биометрическая идентификация”
Project “Internet access in the rural area”
Description of the project.
Heat and gas meters
Our company is the only representative of the Chinese company “China-Goldcard”, which is engaging in the production and supply of household and industrial gas meters.
Household gas meters are available in several types:
- Compact and modern design
- High measurement accuracy and stability
- The presence of meters with both left and right directions of gas flow
- Presence of blocking from the return movement of the counting mechanism.
Intelligent digital gas meters:
- The controller is made in a waterproof and dustproof housing
- Low Power Consumption Power Supply
- LCD display
- Gas leakage alarm function available
- It is possible to operate the meter in the prepayment or gas credit mode.
The built-in telemetry module allows the meter to transmit data on gas consumption to the system via the NB-IoT channel.
The counter configures the IP address of the server, to which automatically will be transmitted to a specified meter.
The frequency of data transmission is configured by the gas supplier and can be set: daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
The counter automatically connects at the specified time and transmits data to the server.
After transmitting data on gas consumption, the meter receives commands from the server (opening / closing the valve, synchronizing the meter’s clock, requesting archive data, etc.).
The data received from the meter is stored in a database and can be exported to the gas supplier’s system for further invoicing to the consumer for the supplied gas.
Digital gas meters with LoRaWAN system
Wireless remote gas meter using LoRaWAN system is provided with low power consumption using wireless communication and communication data concentrator. Battery keeps over 10 years. The data concentrator communicates with the billing system and interacts with the data of the mobile Internet. The communication protocol uses a stable and reliable system. Real-time check of meter readings, billing, remote valve control, etc.
- Real time monitoring of gas meters
- Remote reading from meters
- Remote valve control
- Accurate accounting of the ratio of the difference between delivery and sale to delivery
- Possibility of tariff regulation, etc.
These meters have the ability to transmit information via the GSM / GPRS system to any designated place.
Various control and accounting systems have been developed and are ready for implementation, such as the USmart System, which remotely collects, verifies and manages data from gas consumption meters by performing their monitoring and statistical analysis. This system can be integrated into an existing accounting system.
Hot-wire gas meters (MEMS)
The principle of operation is based on measuring the required power to maintain a constant temperature difference between the two sensors installed in the measured gas flow.
One sensor measures the gas temperature, the other heats up to a temperature significantly higher than the ambient temperature.
Heating is carried out by direct current, since the gas flow, washing the second sensor, cools it, then to maintain its temperature, an increase in the current power released at the second sensor is required.
The measured electrical power required to maintain a constant temperature difference between the two sensors is proportional to the gas flow rate.
The hot-wire meter does not measure the volumetric gas flow, but the mass flow. The great advantage of this method is the absence of moving parts, high reliability and accuracy of work.
- No moving components
- Compact design and small size for easy installation
- Remote valve control
- Remote update of microprograms
- The ability to work together with communication modules Zigbee, GPRS, WM-Bus, LoRa, NB-IoT.
Industrial gas meters
Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meters
The meters allow to produce multichannel measurements with high stability.
- High measurement accuracy;
- No moving parts, easy maintenance;
- Built-in data transmission module;
- Low requirements for pipeline straightness;
- Built-in independent lithium battery of the counting device with a service life of up to 5 years or more;
- Built-in correcting device.
- Accuracy class in the measuring range: 1.0
- Max. error at 0.1Qmax — Qmax: ± 1.0%; reproducibility: ± 0.2%
- Max. error at Qmin — 0.1Qmax: ± 2.0%; reproducibility: ± 0.4%
Explosion protection class: ExicIIAT3 Gc; dust and moisture protection: IP65
Working power supply
- Built-in source: 3.6V lithium battery, real-time charge indication;
- External power supply (optional): 5-24 VDC current, ripple ≤50 mV.
Turbine Gas Meters TBQM
The device refers to high-precision equipment for measuring gas flow, is widely used in commercial metering systems.
TBQM flow meters are a new model of gas flow meters with a mechanical counter providing high measurement accuracy at a nominal gas pressure of 1.6 to 16 MPa (10 MPa for a diameter of DN200 and more). They can be connected to a volume corrector or computing equipment to bring the volume to standard conditions or calculate energy, transfer data to the data center.
The main characteristics of the device correspond to international standards, which makes it possible to recommend it for use in metering systems for natural and other gases in urban gas supply, oil, chemical, metallurgical and other industries, and power supply systems.
The following functions are available after installing a volume corrector.
- Correction of temperature, pressure, compression ratio, bringing the working gas volume to standard conditions is available with the FCM volume corrector;
- With the TFC volume corrector, it is additionally possible to transfer data to the data center via NB-IoT channels;
- Upfront functionality available with FCC volume corrector
TYL Rotary Gas Meters
The TYL Rotary Gas Meter is a highly accurate and reliable means of measuring gas volume over a wide range.
Can be widely used to meter and control gas consumption in industry, city gas supply and other areas
Available volume corrector after installing:
- Correction of temperature, pressure, compression ratio, bringing the working gas volume to standard conditions is available with the FCM volume corrector;
- With the TFC volume corrector, it is additionally possible to transfer data to the data center via NB-IoT channels;
- Upfront functionality is available with the FCC Volume Corrector.
Flow Compensating Controller FCC
The device integrates a flow controller with CPU cards in one housing, can work in conjunction with any industrial flow meters with pulse signal outputs (including turbine, rotary, vortex and diaphragm), providing flow control with an advance payment method.
Advance payment is a new settlement model in which the consumer first pays for a certain amount of gas, and only then he can spend it. This model is supported in the device by means of CPU cards, which, along with other advantages, makes it a convenient tool for managing gas supply.
- Correction device, devices for working with CPU cards and valve control are combined in one case;
- Measurement and compensation of temperature and pressure, volume conversion;
- Storing and providing access to statistical data
- Built-in wireless module in the FCC-III model for wire-free data transmission.
In addition, the company has developed data collection systems. One of them is the USmart data collection system.
The system allows to analyze data from metering devices, sensors and communication equipment from various manufacturers. It has the ability to centrally control the operation of equipment, build data collection networks of various topologies, collect data at different intervals, use a single storage for data of various granularities – these are the most pressing problems that any service organization of the public sector faces. It is based on these needs that the USmart system was developed.
The USmart cloud platform is a convenient tool for both service organizations and suppliers of smart equipment, field service workers, as well as for end users: the population and trade and industry enterprises.
Main functional features of USmart
- Compatibility with various meters
• Management of meters of various types and equipment, monitoring, remote setting and control of parameters
• Setting the frequency of data collection, integration with the payment calculation system
• Set up data validation and rough estimation standards, VEE data validation and editing functions
• Meeting the statistical analysis and calculation needs of different services by consolidating data at different scales
- • Providing information and service functions for the end user via the Internet
- • Operational management functions for administrators of all levels based on reports and diagrams obtained by the analysis of «big data»
USmart can be integrated into the existing accounting system. With direct connection to remote meters, data can be synchronized with duplication in the USmart system, which in turn will provide interaction with the rest of the equipment, communication, networking and data processing.
The USmart system carries out remote collection, verification and data management, monitoring and statistical analysis.
Equipment types, communication protocols, message format, instructions, organization of centralized data collection
- The system allows you to control any equipment of any manufacturers and standards: DTU, RTU (hubs, collection devices, smart meters, etc.) For the convenience of initialization and bulk inclusion of new equipment, import and batch configuration functions are provided.
• The system provides the operator with the functions of managing the types of protocols and changing the visual presentation of key information (instructions, messages, etc.) to structure it and simplify the analysis.
• The instructions are based on the very logic of performing certain operations, which allows to use the same instructions to control different equipment.
• Аналогично, формат сообщений также анализируется системой с точки зрения логики выполнения операции, что позволяет ускорить интеграцию нового оборудования.
- Likewise, the message format is also analyzed by the system from the point of logic of the operation, which allows to integrate a new equipment faster.
Data collection via the Internet from meters, mobile communications, DTU, hubs, collection devices, etc.
- In order to distribute the load in the data collection network, it is possible to use primary processing devices to bring together data from end devices operating under different protocols or to separate data streams from end devices operating under the same protocol.
- Hub works are supports, collection devices and similar equipment, and also allows the device of collection networks with a multi-tier architecture. The topological structure of the network is tied to the physical location of the equipment and it can be displayed both on a geographic map and in the form of a topological diagram.
- The architecture of the physical collection network is interconnected with the reconciliation plan and the integration of the collection platform and the reading system is simplified.
- Through a visual interface, consumers can be combined into groups for apartments or whole houses with the subsequent assignment for such groups of a certain frequency of data exchange.
- Supports radio frequency (RF) mobile data collection equipment, online (DTU / RTU) and offline (DTU) network design schemes, developed a plan for integration with the SCADA system.
Support for advance payment for gas, step-by-step billing, overspending protection
- Regardless of the presence of the cost calculation function on the end device, the USmart system provides the ability to work with an advance calculation form, monthly or annual step-by-step billing, daily billing, can notify about a critical flow rate, automatically close the valve, etc.
• Synchronized with the operating environment, the USmart system receives tariff settings and information on prepaid gas volumes, thus making it possible to perform transactions directly from the USmart system. The system is equipped with an independent function for calculating the daily consumption, allowing through commands to control the daily consumption of the terminal equipment, as well as to carry out control in a mode close to real time.
• Replacing the volume of prepaid gas with a cash equivalent eliminates the costs of the supplying organization associated with changes in tariffs.
• If the end equipment supports high-frequency data collection, the system can implement a real-time RTP billing plan where consumption is monitored with reference to price.
Scheduled or event-triggered batch processing, real-time interactive processing
•An important task of integrating the USmart collection system into the operating environment is the synchronization of consumer and meter data. Synchronization of changed data, periodic readings can be carried out in a delayed mode in batch mode.
• Opening, reissuing, closing an account and other business operations, as well as technical operations for installing, replacing and removing equipment, are accompanied by sending appropriate instructions to smart meters. Often, one operation can be accompanied by a whole series of commands, which are then executed sequentially on the end device.
• The USmart system supports sending commands in manual mode. The operator can independently change the parameters of the end device, initiate the performance of certain operations, collect data and check with its current status.
Integration into the data collection and calculation system, linking instructions to the corresponding transactions with consumers and meters
Based on the data concatenation method, the system synchronizes the service systems of the environment with the operational data collection platforms:
- Synchronization of changed data and counters;
- Synchronization of requests for data collection from counters;
- Synchronization of requests for equipment parameters, rules for performing operations;
- Synchronization of information about the status of equipment, alarms, failures.
- Instant sending of commands initiated by the operating environment
- Window for entering commands by operator.
Data validation, consolidation of data from different time periods, different scales and having different granularities
- Combining consumers into groups by type, consumer history and other factors, assigning verification and evaluation rules for groups. Setting an individual schedule of data collection for individual consumers, as well as individual rules for verification, reminders and alarms.
• Visualization of data from the logs of end devices or the central system for monitoring, analysis and correction, editing of the process mode automatically restored based on the available data.
• Consolidation of data by types of consumers, departmental subordination, supply system, tariffs, different scales, by time, days and months. Data output of various granularities for calculation, load limiting, separate control, statistical analysis.
Endpoint equipment, communication networks, monitoring of real-time data collection, as well as analysis of “big data” about equipment, consumers and consumption volumes at various scales
- Visual monitoring:
• Obtaining up-to-date information on the status of equipment, ensuring its operability, improving the quality of equipment maintenance;
• Monitoring the status of the data collection network, timely eliminating of problems;
• Visualization of service data, ensuring the reliability of the collected data.
● Analysis of service data:
• Analysis of consumption in accordance with the type of consumer and departmental subordination;
• Analysis of energy flows in accordance with the price;
• Statistics of the distribution of demand for energy resources in accordance with time intervals;
• Analysis of permissible loads on the supply network.
You can use cloud service, in order to optimize production, make information more available, mobilize service of personnel.
The «ESLink-Services» system communicates with the consumer through WeChat, Alipay, ZhangTing, WangTing services, stationary terminals, brings him to the Internet and provides him with a full range of services, increasing his degree of satisfaction and reducing the company’s costs for customer service. Through the system, a user can pay for gas consumption according to the readings of a conventional meter, replenish the balance of Smart meter, pay for gas volume using IC cart, to make a report and much more. The entire list of services is available around the clock from anywhere, which saves time for your customer.
ESLink-Applications is a unified processing center for applications coming through various channels. “One Window” principle means to provide a service through Internet. Orders coming from different sources that cannot be closed automatically placed in a single queue, after which they transferred to the operator for processing.
Cloud field service
«ESLink-Service»is an easy and transparent field service management system, organized on the basis of the company’s WeChat account. The employee, using his own smart phone, accepts tasks for execution and closes them, accompanying them with information about the results and photographs, adding a signature, reporting on materials and calculating the cost. The operator in real time can monitor the location of the worker and the progress of the task. Consumers have real-time access to information about the progress of the outfit and feedback functions. Due to the listed aspects, complete isolation and transparency of the system is achieved, the efficiency and quality of services, as well as the degree of customer satisfaction, increase.
«ESLink-Mailing» provides the gas supplying organization with the ability to choose a channel through which it will be more convenient to send a particular message to the consumer. There we have a several message formats, including text as a picture and many other options that consumer will certainly choose. Sending invoices, confirmations of payment, holiday greetings – all this is designed to reduce the distance between the seller of services and the client, while the timely delivery of such messages will be guaranteed.
As an example, it provides an opportunity for sales of gas equipment and insurance services among consumers. The user can quickly familiarize themselves with the list of positions, reveal a full description of a particular product and instantly place an online order.
Through WeChat account managers can receive up-to-date information of the company’s economic activities: receipt of payments through all channels per day, execution of orders, inspections, etc. This ensures prompt resolution of emerging problems, increases enterprise efficiency and management level. Real-time Big Data analysis and historical data analysis (analysis of payment channels, statistics of customer satisfaction, detection of hidden threats, etc.) are available, timely detection of problems and emergency situations is provided, it is possible to predict future trends (channel activity, loads, sales and others) and assistance in decision-making. These tools increase the quality and effectiveness of the enterprise strategy.
The widespread adoption of smartphones, tablets, and wireless data networks is pushing enterprises to adopt mobile technologies every year, which no doubt can only generate approval among consumers who seeks a comfort of mobile services.
The planning for the development of a mobile application should be carried out in a complex. The creation of a unified operational management platform is required, and this cannot be limited to the development of other services that perform separate tasks. ENESYS is just such a well-developed application platform designed to solve complex business management tasks, including releasing and updating applications for mobile devices, as well as monitoring and managing their functioning.
Mobile verification system
The application of reconciliation of readings is the most demanded in the utilities sector. It allows you to reduce the time of data entry, reduce the probability of error, and guarantee the relevance of data entered directly on the spot – this application was created for these purposes.
The ENESYS mobile verification system supports:
- Verification sequence, barcode geolocation, clarification of the location;
- Reconciliation of conventional meters, control of low readings;
- Calculation og the amount to be paid (single/staggered tariff) with detailed tariffs;
- Sending the verification results to the consumer (to receive it, you just need to scan the QR code);
- Analysis of consumption peaks based on the results of the last five reconciliations; Payment on the spot in one of three ways: cash, via Alipay and WeChat;
- Reconcilitaion by IC-card, gas crediting to the card; Remote verification by means of a radio module; Equipping with an additional module for data collection (indicating a specific type of data);
- Equipping with an additional module for processing consumer requests and creating orders; Integration with other services (inspection, creation of orders) to perform several tasks at once in one visit.
Mobile inspection accounting system
● 3 types of inspections are supported:
- General inspection – a planned general inspection according to the schedule and technical requirements (check template), ensuring the effectiveness of the inspection and timely detection of possible problems;
• Selective inspection – inspection of problem equipment and risk groups in order to prevent a possible increase in the number of accidents;
• Inspection on request — Inspection as per customer requests for orders issued by the processing center and field workers.Standardization of inspection work:
• Definition of the object (meter, water heater, etc.);
• Definition of the problem (description, quality, possible solutions);
• Definition of a template (selection of scan objects, quality, possible solution);
● Implementation of inspection:
• Arrival at the place, identification of problem areas, sequential inspection of all elements with fixation of results and identification of hidden faults;
• Identification of identified problems, photography with outlining on the images of problem areas to facilitate acceptance after service;
• To take measures to eliminate the problem;
•Perform related operations: collect data from the inspected equipment.
● Related operations:
• Reconciliation of meter readings can be combined with the task of inspecting it and perform both operations in one visit;
• An inspection can be linked to a task to issue a work order to resolve a detected problem.
• For statistical purposes, it is possible to visualize the pace of the inspection, the frequency of visits to consumers, the types of encountered problems, etc .;
• Allows you to monitor and analyze possible threats, to respond to emerging problems and many other aspects.
Mobile work order accounting system
Mobile order is a utility application. According to statistics, this is the most widespread and effective tool among mobile application.
The mobile work order accounting system ENESYS (“Mobile orders 4.0”) has such features.
- Multi-track orders:
• Support for planned orders (development of a package of orders in the control center);
• Support for reviewing and creating orders from the call center, WeChat and other media resources;
• Supports on-site development of applications directly by field workers;
• Support for the creation of orders at the request of the bypass service, inspection and others;
• Orders of various types: preventive, prospecting, emergency.
- Multilevel issue of orders:
• Direct delivery – the employee who processes the received orders directly appoints the contractor and the time;
• Distribution – processed orders are sent to the responsible departments, which appoint performers and time;
• . Planning – combining orders and their batch issuance; first, the month of work is assigned, then the executor is appointed.
- Varity of ways to communicate and interact:
• Route-the system displays the route from the current location of the employee to the destination ( you can select from the order data);
• Phone – by clicking the button, a phone call is made to clarify the possibility of visiting it at the scheduled time;
• Order recall – recall is supported both at the request of the consumer and at the request of field workers;
• Transfer – when field workers contact the customer, the order can be rescheduled with a reason ;
• Three types of report – an official report on the absence of conditions for implementation, a report on the non-reproducibility of the problem (should be filled in independently).
Specifying objects for services:
• Object definition – meter, kitchen equipment, water heater, boiler, etc.
• In accordance to the object, you can define the type of operation and other attributes by template;
• On-site can carry out actual data on the facility and required operations, data templates for each operations;
Once you select an object, you can edit or delete it.
• The consumer can independently calculate the full cost of service based on the cost and work;
• Additionally, you can connect a module for data collection directly at the work site (the gas supplying organization is installing a new form of data collection);
• It is possible to combine tasks for inspection and verification of instrument readings for the same consumer;
• The report reflects the customer’s signature of his degree of satisfaction with the service, than performed work are transferred to him.
Mobile accounting system
- Management information of specialized equipment: valves, valve wells, regulators, and pressure control units, pipelines, etc.;
• The system supports the planning of periodic rounds and setting tasks for random rounds, taking into account the need to cover the entire fleet of equipment, proximity, constancy of inspection technology, qualifications of workers, constancy of the content of work, convenience of the route, competence, etc .;
• Binding to the terrain is carried out through the GIS application on a mobile device;
• Communication is carried out via wireless GPRS and 3G channels;
• The entire work process is monitored automatically.
Mobile payment for heating
- The system for calculating the cost, based on the area of the room and the readings of the metering devices, for the calculation according to the readings of the devices, provided functionality for reconciling the readings;
• Tariffs are setting in accordance with the characteristics of the heating system and related factors, the possibility of the heating system and the tariff scale to the supplying organization of the season within one supplying system;
• Separate preferential policies for different categories of consumers;
• Supports prepayment, monthly payment and final calculation, daily penalty calculation, SMS notifications and through a personal visit; the system automatically processes the underpayment for the past years, supports the setting of the priority of repayment of the principal debt and interest.